How hard is it to buy something meaningful for the ones you love? Most would say they treasure their family’s photographs. Fred Marcus Studio has partnered with Rose to help you share photos with your loved one. No, this is not a new app, technology, format or gizmo. Rose rolls up her sleeves and helps your family do the following:
1. Map out a step by step plan of how you can complete your photo project and help you with resources to complete the project with as much or little help as you would like.
2. Consolidate, sort and label your printed photographs.
3. Coordinate with different family members to gather the family treasures, duplicate them, identify the people and places, etc.
4. Digitize your photos and videos.
5. Organize digital photos and video libraries and make sure that they are backed up.
6. Create a photo album library that will compliment your Fred Marcus Studio albums. These books can commemorate a special occasion, trip or a review of the year.
So, give your parents, wife, husband, children and even yourself the gift of an actual album filled with your treasured family photos. Call Fred Marcus today to get a gift card or book an appointment for yourself.
The 2015 Sophisticated Weddings: New York Edition hits stands this week and our photograph is on the cover!! Be sure to pick up a copy and see some of our other work featured.
Location: Tavern On The Green |Photo: Felix Feygin, Fred Marcus Studio |Dress: CELESTINA AGOSTINO, Kleinfeld Bridal (Official Page) | Jewelry: A.Jaffe| Bouquet: Roundtree Flowers | Shoes: Allen Edmonds | Hair and Make-Up: Andrea Donoghue & Kavita Kaul for White Rose Collective